Functions of the Constituency Roads Tender Committee
(1) There is hereby established for every Constituency a committee to be known as the Constituency Roads Tender Committee.
(2) The Constituency Roads Tender Committee shall comprise of :
(a) Three representatives of the Constituency Development Fund Committee who are members of the Constituency Roads Committee;
(b) A representative of the Kenya Rural Roads Authority in the Region.
(c) The procurement officer of the Kenya Rural Roads Authority in the region, or his representative, who shall be the Secretary.
(3) The members of the Constituency Roads Tender Committee shall appoint two of the members referred to in paragraph (2)(a) to be chairman and vice-chairman of the Committee respectively:
Provided that the Chairman of the Constituency Roads Committee shall not be eligible to be appointed chairman or vice-chairman of the Constituency Roads Tender Committee.
(4) The functions of the Constituency Roads Tender Committee shall be to procure road works for the Constituency with funds allocated to the Constituency under this Act.
(5) The quorum shall be the Chairman and at least three other members of the Committee.
MEMBERS OF THE COMMITEE
- Nchagwa Ravasco Mutundi
- Beatrice Chacha Getang’eng’i
- Joseph Kibure Magoiga
- Morris Wambura Magaiwa
- Julias Rioba Mwita
- Jane Omuya Magoiga